Get the best inverter deal with the affordable Luminous 850VA/12V Solar Hybrid Inverter – an inverter that comes with built-in solar charge controller, meaning that it is solar-ready. With the Luminous 850VA solar hybrid inverter, there’s no need worrying about what charge controller to buy, if you decide to go solar. The 850VA hybrid is equipped with the solar charge controller that is required for solar charging. What’s more, this charge controller is internal and is one installed by the manufacturer of the inverter, best suited for its charging performance.
This 850VA Luminous is a 12V inverter, meaning you require just a single battery of 12V to run the inverter. A 200Ah battery will be recommended and you can pick from the battery options from the accessories tab for this product. this inverter capacity cn run your 2 fans, 1 TV (modest-sized), say 6 CFL light points and a few other low-power-consumption devices like decoder.
LUMINOUS 850VA/12V HYBRID (SOLAR) INVERTER: KEY FEATURES SUMMARY
- Intelligent logic control (simultaneous charging solar-mains with priority to solar)
- Pure sine wave UPS with 85% efficiency
- Intelligent Solar Optimization Technique (ISOT)
- Inbuilt charge controller with 98% efficiency
- Intelligent battery monitoring
- Battery charging commences at 110Volt mains voltage
- Equipped with battery type selection
- Output for both AC as well as DC.
- Battery safety – deep discharge protection, overcharge protection, short circuit protection, battery type selection
- Pure sine wave UPS output
- DC load O/P of 12V 20amp in 850VA
- Solar panel: 12V Upto 1000W
- Supports ECO mode and UPS mode
LUMINOUS 850VA/12V HYBRID (SOLAR) INVERTER: SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL||SOLAR NXG 850|
|Max Bulb Load (Output)):||685 Watts|
|Maximum Charging Current (battery):||12V|
|Gross Weight (Kg.):||9.3|
|Dimension LxWxH (cm):||29.2×27.5×12|